911Houses.com makes selling homes for cash, quick and easy
Census Bureau reports that Americans move an average of 11.7 times during their lifetimes. There are several other reasons why people sell their homes, ranging from personal relationships to physical surroundings. For instance, property owners may sell a home because it is no longer a good fit for them. Regardless of the reason, the home selling process can be overwhelming and cumbersome. 911 Houses explains how it helps residents in Florida sell their homes for quick cash, without any hassles.
One of the biggest highlights of selling a home for cash to 911Houses is the assurance of selling a home “as is”. Property owners can sell their homes instantly and receive a lump sum to settle their needs. Here’s how a deal with 911Houses is beneficial:
- Quick offer: Once the simple form is filled and submitted, the 911Houses team will assess the property through public records and comparable sales and make an exciting and free offer to the owner within 24 hours.
- Convenient move-out: The team understands that moving houses is a big task. Once the owner has closed the deal, 911Houses offers a 90-day period during which the owner can move out as per convenience.
- No showings: Unlike traditional sales, where several real estate agents and potential buyers will visit the house, the 911Houses sale is as convenient as it gets. There are no showings that the owner needs to deal with.
- No repair/upgrade costs: When property owners decide to sell a house, there are multiple considerations they have to struggle with. They are likely to spend huge amounts of money to repair and upgrade the house to make it saleable. This usually defeats the purpose of the sale - quick cash. With 911Houses, property owners don’t need to raise a finger. The company buys the house as it is. No need for repairs or upgrades at all.
- Direct purchase: Traditionally, selling a house means parting with substantial commission fees. 911Houses team is the direct buyer and so there are no commission fees that owners need to fret over. Moreover, 911Houses ensures a closed deal whereas a traditional sale may leave a property owner hanging.
- No paperwork: Selling a house is a legal transaction that owners have to be careful about. There is lots of paperwork and 911Houses handles the paperwork including title and escrow work smoothly and efficiently.
- Customizable schedule: The team works in tandem with the owners’ convenience, and schedules all important actions according to them.
How to sell?
The 4 simple steps to getting fast cash for a house on the 911Houses website:
- Share the address: On the top of the 911houses home page, type the property address in the designated area. Click on “Get Your Cash Offer” button at the bottom of the page to get started.
- Create the home profile: Fill in the blanks on the 911Houses form that will easily and quickly allow the 911Houses team to understand all about the condition of the property and the investment the owner has made in the property. Even properties in original condition are completely acceptable.
- Receive the offer: The team will assess the property through public records and comparable sales. The owner will receive a fair offer within 24 hours. This is a quick, easy, and reliable process that the experts at 911Houses excel at.
- Close the deal: Once the owners have reviewed the offer in the comfort of their homes, the deal is ready to be closed whenever the owner is. No hassles, no delays.
If you are thinking “I need to sell my house fast”, 911Houses is here to make it happen.
911Houses is a reputable real estate investment company that buys houses for cash in Tampa, FL, and the surrounding areas. Unlike regular real estate companies, with 911Houses, property owners don’t have to list their homes, pay for expensive repairs, or worry about a prospective buyer backing out due to lack of financing.
911Houses buys homes directly from owners and closes the deal within 7 days. Ready to get started with 911Houses to sell home fast for cash?
Visit www.911houses.com/ or call (813) 345-2660 for more information.