Top-Rated Family Dentist in Indianapolis IN – Dr. Craig Arive
Craig Arive, DDS introduces its five-star-rated family dentist in Indianapolis, IN, and the surrounding area. Dr. Craig Arive has extensive experience in the dental industry. In addition to general and family dentistry, he specializes in comprehensive dentistry, dental implant restoration, oral surgery, endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, and full mouth rehabilitation.
Family Dental Services
Craig Arive, DDS offers family, restorative, and preventative dentistry all in one location, which means they need for only one dental office for the whole family. Dr. Arive’s family dentistry services include:
- Regular exams and cleanings: Regular exams and cleanings are an important part of oral health for people of all ages. Twice a year, or every six months, is the ideal schedule for dental visits. Having consistent appointments and a habit of brushing and flossing are all part of preventive dentistry that anyone can practice.
- Fluoride treatments: Fluoride treatments are essential, especially for children as they grow and develop. Every day, teeth lose necessary minerals that prevent decay. Fluoride treatments and dental sealants replenish the lost minerals.
- Cavity checks and fillings: Tooth decay is typically preventable during childhood. However, patients of all ages continue to get cavities. Family dentists help to identify and fill cavities.
- Gum disease treatment: A branch of dentistry, periodontics refers to the study and treatment of gum disease and oral inflammation. Family dentists may offer treatments such as scaling and root planting.
- Orthodontics: Traditional braces as well as clear braces such as Invisalign
Whether a routine cleaning or an oral surgery, Craig Arive, DDS excels in other general and cosmetic dental care and services, including:
- Periodontics: Focuses on inflammatory diseases that damage the gums
- Endodontics: Concentrates on diseases and injuries of the dental pulp, the soft tissues inside a tooth
- Teeth whitening: Uses professional in-office, high-concentration bleaching agents
- Dental Implant Restoration: Refers to artificial tooth roots that replace a single tooth or group of teeth
- Removable prosthodontics: Involves replacing teeth with a non-permanent prosthesis, such as dentures or partial dentures
About the Practice
Craig Arive, DDS is a dedicated dental clinic in Indianapolis, IN committed to providing state-of-the-art care to patients of all ages. Putting patients’ needs first and providing high-quality dental care is at the essence of Riverside’s family dentist practice led by Dr. Arive and his team. Many Craig Arive, DDS patients look forward to their appointments because of the honest and personal care they have received.
Dr. Craig Arive takes pride in his practice’s compassionate, gentle dental care for all family members. He is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), Indiana Dental Association (IDA), and Academy of General Dentistry.
For More Information
To learn more about dental services at Craig Arive, DDS, please call our family dental office in Indianapolis IN at (317) 751-9746 to speak with a member or book an appointment. Craig Arive, DDS is actively accepting new patients.