MARTHA STEWART is scheduled to be a Featured Main Stage Speaker at the Living Legends of Entrepreneurial Marketing conference at Carnegie Hall on September 26-27-28, 2019.
The conference is the first-ever entrepreneurial event in the storied 128-year history of Carnegie Hall. At Living Legends, an all-star cast of celebrities & business legends – including Martha Stewart – shares their “Last Lectures” on “how to thrive as an Entrepreneur”, sharing lessons and “Blow-Your-Mind Business Wisdom” from their careers with a collective mission of helping the Entrepreneurs in attendance to transform their lives and live with more Impact on themselves and the world - just like the many legendary performers & speakers who made history at Carnegie Hall before them.
Every speaker at Living Legends is a person who has earned their way to Carnegie Hall through unrivaled success on the entrepreneurial battlefield. You have questions – they KNOW the answers.
Clint Arthur, the impresario creating this event, bestselling author and Award-Winning entrepreneur, whose documentary has received "Official Selections" from 12 film festivals to date, says: "I've always admired Martha Stewart for her entrepreneurial endeavors, and especially how she's been able to overcome adversity and rise back to the top of the heap."
Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners can expect to gain insight into what Martha Stewart would tell her kids about entrepreneurial success – wisdom gained from her career creating a large, globally trusted personal brand, and – indeed – her stories of bouncing back into greatness after facing massive adversity, a vital skill for any entrepreneur.
More Reasons to Step Up for Clint Arthur Presents Living Legends at Carnegie Hall:
- Transform Your Vision of Your Life & Career Forever
- Connect with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
- Make Deals & Joint Ventures
- Aha Business Insights will Illuminate Years of Darkness!
- Get EDUCATED Directly by Living Legends
- ICE-T & COCO!
- Get Answers to burning questions about Your Business
- Massive Business Concepts Could Instantly 2X 3X or even 10X Your Profits!
- Modus Operandi & Strategies to Excite & Motivate YOU!
- Connect with a Person You Know & Admire
- Have Fun Learning with Friends — and Make New Friends
- Be Part of The Very First Entrepreneurs Conference in Carnegie Hall’s 128-Year History!
- You Will Be Astonished at How Many Entrepreneurial Marketing Secrets You Were Completely Clueless About!
- Enjoy World Class Info-Tainment
- Get Inspired & Motivated to Blow Up Your Business
- Enjoy New York City ENERGY!
- For VIP Attendees: Once-In-A-Lifetime Photo Opps with Legends inside Carnegie Hall
- Escape the Office for 3 or More Days!
- Discover New Tools, Resources, & State of the Art Success Stuff
- Get Recognized by Peers who Understand the Cool Things You’re Doing
- Recharge, Reinvent, Revitalize, & Renew your Passion for Entrepreneurship!
- Be Part of an A+ Community of Superstar Business Leaders
For more information, visit LivingLegends2019.com.
ABOUT MARTHA STEWART
MARTHA STEWART is an entrepreneur, bestselling author of 94 lifestyle books, Emmy Award-winning television show host, and founder of the first multi-channel lifestyle company, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Reaching more than 100 million devoted fans on a monthly basis through her magazines, television shows, books, digital platforms, and products for the home, Martha is America’s most trusted lifestyle expert and teacher. The Martha Stewart brand provides trusted, reliable, and useful information on all aspects of everyday living - cooking, entertaining, gardening, home renovating, collecting, organizing, crafting, healthy living, holidays, weddings and pet care. Her branded products can be found in tens of millions of homes and in thousands of retail locations and online outlets.
ABOUT CARNEGIE HALL
Founded in 1891, CARNEGIE HALL was built by legendary industrialist Andrew Carnegie with a vision of creating the premier venue for performance in the world. Legendary speakers & performers who have previously appeared at Carnegie Hall include Mark Twain, who performed his “Last Lecture” at Carnegie Hall; Booker T. Washington; Teddy Roosevelt; Franklin D. Roosevelt; Albert Einstein; Groucho Marx; J.K. Rowling; Jerry Seinfeld; The Beatles; Ernest Hemingway; Woodrow Wilson; Bob Dylan; Sammy Davis Jr.; Robin Williams; Dean Martin; Frank Sinatra; Judy Garland; Liza Minnelli; The Rolling Stones; Neil Young; Chris Rock; Bruce Springsteen; Lady Gaga; Tony Bennett; Bono; Andy Kaufman; Brooke Shields; and Sir Winston Churchill.