When it comes to a commercial roofing company in Modesto, CA, we take great pride in offering the best quality work possible. At Peterson Roofing, we believe that preventative maintenance of your commercial roof is just as important as the initial installation of the roof in the first place. When it comes to roof maintenance, taking a proactive approach can save you thousands of dollars while also extending the life of your roof by 30 percent or more. Peterson Roofing can identify potential issues and address them before they become a major problem by performing routine inspections and maintenance.
So what needs to happen once you have decided to have your roof serviced? In order to determine the condition of your roof, an in-depth inspection with photographs is performed first, after which recommendations are made to bring the roof into a manageable condition. We will design a customized roof maintenance program that is tailored to your specific building needs. Peterson Roofing will perform a comprehensive roof inspection in Modesto, CA, on an annual or twice-yearly basis after we have restored your roof to a manageable condition. This comprehensive roof inspection will identify any potential roof issues that must be addressed in order to keep your building watertight. A routine inspection and maintenance program may include some or all of the following:
- Remove any and all debris from your roof, including the roof drains and gutters.
- Repairs to the roof membrane were noted by Small. Large repairs and damage will be bid out for repair or will be repaired on a time and materials basis, depending on the circumstances.
- Inspection of all flashings at penetrations and curbs, including walls, pipes, and skylights, as well as the exterior of the building
- Roof membranes are being inspected.
- Re-secure any loose sheet metal, gutters, or downspouts that may have come loose.
- Caulk should be applied to roof areas as needed.
Are you ready to schedule your in-depth inspection and roof survey with Peterson Roofing? We are factory certified and conduct all of our work in accordance with the highest safety standards in order to protect not only our crews but also your employees and clients. Please call our office or visit our website for more information on the services we provide.